Estate Planning & Probate
While the primary focus of our firm is business and commercial matters, oftentimes we find that many of our business clients require our estate and trust planning and administration assistance.
We offer a dedicated approach to dealing with the sensitive and personal issues surrounding estate planning. We will counsel you and handle your particular family and asset situation with kind attention in cooperation with your tax and/or financial advisor if appropriate. Estate plans can be as general or as complicated as the individual may desire or their assets may dictate. However, we find that it is key to give due consideration to the particular goals of a client with regard to the preservation and distribution of assets to family while minimizing court expenses. We always encourage an approach and analysis that includes the client, our firm and the client’s tax and financial advisor.
- Wills, Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney/Patient Advocate Designation
- Power of Attorney Delegating Parent’s Powers
- Assistance in trust administration
- Assistance in planning for the succession and disposition of ownership in companies
- Probate court representation for formal and informal proceedings
- Trustee Services